Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Some more interesting answers by Guruji

Q: Which is better chanting or yoga?
G: Yoga gives you depth. Without that cleansing, just chanting is superficial.It’s like asking while watching T.V. should I first see or first hear?
Q: Why do you name your program Art of Living? Why not Art & Science of Living?
G: I didn’t give that name. It all just spontaneously happened. Someone said…. & someone came up with the symbol of the 2 swans & sun. Doesn’t matter. As long as you appreciate it becomes an art. As long as you understand it is science.
Q: Guruji, for the first time I have seen my mind chattering & I am really fed-up. Seeing all this, I got a headache. It is so irritating. Can I ever be peaceful? I just want to be blank.
G: If a particular thought is there, let it be there. Mind is like fire. Anything you put in fire, it just dissolves, purifies.
Q: I swear & curse a lot. Please talk about the power of words.
G: Often you are not sensitive to others. So we behave in ways & are very rude. Sometimes you hurt someone. The more you go in silence & meditation, you realise the power of words & how you can use it only in the positive sense. It just becomes your nature. Bad words simply can’t come out. At the most I have said stupid. I have never said a bad word to anybody, It would not come. Not even in school & college days. As you move on the path of Knowledge, they simply disappear from the vocabulary.
Q: Do you exist in more than one place at a time?
G: Yes.
Q: I am not able to find happiness in anything. Everything seems so pointless.I feel low.
G: Feel you are here for me. I have a lot of work to do on this planet before we all depart. Think that in your mind. Help me out.
Q: Keep me on this path forever. Last month I had a problem….
G: Once you come, there is no return from here. There is only 1-way traffic.

2 comments:

vrinde said...

Dear guruji ur ans.is very unique.can i also meet u? there r so many question in my mind.

Anonymous said...

Please contact
http://www.artofliving.org/dotnetnuke/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx