Monday, March 24, 2008

Surrender

Question: Guruji after having tried all means, certain worries keep coming to me. I am not able to surrender those. What should I do?


Sri Sri: Why do you need to surrender? I tell you don't surrender, this surrender is an illusion. What do you want to surrender? Anyway everything belongs to God. What is it that is yours and you want to surrender!??!? It is just a concept, I want to surrender this, I want to surrender that. This is like try catching a cat in a dark room, which is not there. Just relax; God did not want us to surrender. What to surrender? Don't worry; just know that you are nothing. The path of knowledge is easy for those who where in the head. If you think you are something wakeup and see, what are you ?!?!?! You are carbohydrate, amino acids, fats, every cell of your body has been existing millions of years ago and is also existing now and you call yourself Radha, Sita, Rama, tomorrow again this form will go and new form will come where will you go. Walk like being a big zero, but always be on the right side of the number.
I am nobody, I am nothing. These two 'dharanas' intensions, is an antidote to ignorance wakeup and see!!! And the job is done!

No comments: